Total Pageviews

Friday 20 May 2011

A Big Hair Blog....

Ok... so a lot of people ask me how i do my hair... 

When I go out, I generally wear it like this.... (Sorry its a bad pic lol, me and my friend Greg at the Lipsy party) 


- Jumpsuit from  http://www.axparis.co.uk shoes from http://www.owntherunway.com


So to do it like this.. is quite easy.....  

I wash and condition my hair, I have hair extensions, and a big secret that Pope taught me is to use this conditioner on extensions to keep them smooth

 
Its Found usually by the hair dye in supermarkets and boots etc, and I think its meant to be used after dying hair, its about a pound a tube the tubes are small but i think its well worth it to maintain soft extensions.... 


After Washing, conditioning and rough drying hair I dry my hair in small sections root to tip using a large round brush... paying attention to the ends.... DO NOT STRAIGHTEN.


once hair is dry, using the round brush I heat the front section going backwards like the pic below (which isn't my pic so if its yours I can remove)








As you can see the pic has 2 sections going back, I just do the fringe area (ONE SECTION), and put a Velcro roller in it secured with a grip....




Now with the rest of my hair i use these.... babyliss heated rollers i think they're about £30 in Argos Boots etc x







I put about 12 or 13 rollers in for a full head only using the Large and Medium ones, and all facing back like the pic shows




I use the larger rollers through the top and medium sized ones through the bottom.... make sure you heat them up for about 20mins before hand and that you hair is completely dry also.


Then spray loads of hairspray on, my favourite one is Tresseme black can with pink label.... its amazing!


Leave these in whilst you do other things makeup etc.. an hour is a good time to give them chance to cool down..


Take the rollers out one by one and spray each section, then comb/ruffle through with FINGERS, not a comb or brush as i find this makes the curls drop out.... also take your Velcro roller out of the front and your fringe will be nice and bouncy...

You can also backcomb the underneath and smooth over the crown area with a soft bristle brush.. i.e Denman.


I really hope that made sense xxx



21 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! Loooove it! Newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Nice pics! Beautiful hair style!
    Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so gorgeous! I love your hair :) Following you! Have a peek at my blog if you get time!

    paperbirdi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://paperbirdi.blogspot.com/ haha oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips, thanks very much!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you have a blog! More beauty tips please u r so glam, I'm a big fan. xoxo all the way from Canada.

    Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips, my hairdresser does the round brush thing on me. Come back and blog for us soon please! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have beauty hair, check out my blog xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice tip about the conditioner, thanks :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great tips

    love,
    www.iliketowearsillyhats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is lovely

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post your blog is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Veronica Hearst is a socialite who has worked with many other organizations and carried out many other programs for charitable causes. She is a very well known lady for her style and grace and above all for her dedication towards the humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't realise you had a blog, just saw the link on twitter :) I do my hair in pretty much the same way as this .. For to love big chez hair! Love the tip about the conditioner though, will look out for that next time I'm out shopping!
    Would love for you to have a look at my blog if you get chance :)

    Kayleigh
    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks great in that pic, thanks for the great post, i always try and get my hair to look wavy but seems to drop out, will give this a try for def.
    Love your blog :)
    would be great if you could take a look at mine and follow..
    Elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    PS Im folowing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your posts are so interesting, really enjoy reading your blog! xx

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Comprar Seguidores Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good publish.Such fascinating read and details, thanks for sharing this submit, I??ve already bookmarked your weblog. I can see that you might be putting lots of time and effort into your weblog and detailed articles!
    sat school online game

    ReplyDelete
  19. ♥ Wow lovely blog you have, I was just browsing though & stumbled upon it - It's beyond beautiful with interesting posts. I'm following you via gfc now! Keep in touch x

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. For the ultimate in thick, full hair, Brazilian hair extensions are the ideal choice for real virgin human hair. Naturally thick virgin hair and yet with a feeling of lightness to it, these human hair extensions give you amazing body and are super soft and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The enamel replica rolex dials made by Rolex in the mid-20th century are among the rarest and most valuable in the world— and also the most unattainable. Until fake watches now.
    Ematelier, a modern master of the enamel arts, has developed a way to pay homage to these rolex replica masterpieces. However, they are as difficult and time-consuming to create as the originals. “This concept and these dials fake rolex uk are certainly not for everyone,” says Ematelier’s Alex Landa. “Our clients to date have had a strong affinity specifically for fake watches uk watches with enamel dials and for rare and unique pieces. These bespoke dials fake rolex originated from custom requests, and have since been driven by the desires of our fake Breitling customers.”

    ReplyDelete